A limited edition of Grand Marnier celebrating the 150th anniversary of the creation of the company by founder
An opulent and powerful blend of rare cognac reserves, aged up to 50 years, primarily from Grande Champagne, the best growing area, distilled essence of wild tropical oranges and the «Marnier secret».
- Deep amber / copper tones.
- Complex powerful aroma.
- Majestuous combination of cognac and orange.
- Complex taste with wood and vanilla accents.
- Exceptionally long and lingering after-taste.
- Consumed neat as an after dinner drink in a snifter.
- Enhances any sophisticated occasion calling for
an exceptional product.