[ Home > Spirits > Liqueurs > Orange Liqueurs / Triple Sec > Grand Marnier Cuvée du Centenaire Liqueur 100th Anniversary ]|
First introduced in 1927 to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of their Maison's Founding, Grand Marnier now proudly unveil's a new presentation of their classic packaging. The Cognac blends found in Cuvee du Centenaire are aged up to 25 years, which results in a perfect balance of smoothness and intense flavors with a complex lingering finish.
A smooth and elegant blend of cognacs, primarily Fine Champagne, aged up to 25 years, distilled essence of wild tropical oranges and the «Marnier secret».
- Rich amber tones.
- Well-balanced, elegant aroma.
- Harmonious combination of cognac and orange.
- Harmonious, elegant taste.
- Long, lingering after-taste.
- Consumed neat as an after-dinner drink in a snifter.
- Enhances any sophisticated occasion calling for
an elegant product.
Copyright 2016 Internet Wines & Spirits. All rights reserved.