A special edition of Grand Marnier celebrating the 100th anniversary of the creation of the company by founder Jean-Baptiste Lapostolle.
A smooth and elegant blend of cognacs, primarily Fine Champagne, aged up to 25 years, distilled essence of wild tropical oranges and the «Marnier secret».
- Rich amber tones.
- Well-balanced, elegant aroma.
- Harmonious combination of cognac and orange.
- Harmonious, elegant taste.
- Long, lingering after-taste.
- Consumed neat as an after-dinner drink in a snifter.
- Enhances any sophisticated occasion calling for
an elegant product.