[ Home > Boru Vodka Original ]|
"Fresh, slightly bready aroma with a pleasant grassiness. The body is mouth-coatingly syrupy and the palate is sharp, clean and peppery while retaining a nice neutrality, but with lots of character. The finish is warm and of medium length. A well-crafted vodka suitable as an ingredient in a martini."
Rating: 92 Wine Enthusiast
"Excellent, highly recommended. Gentle, delicately perfumed, clean and neutral. Would be excellent on its own or in a Martini."
Wine & Spirits
"Quadruple distilled, filtered through charcoal;...the overall impression is one of bona fide quality and distilling care; the weight/texture of Boru is what makes it appealing."
Rating:3 stars F. Paul Pacute, Spirit Journal
* Boru - named for Brian Boru, the first high king of Ireland - is the only ultra-premium vodka from Ireland.
* Boru Vodka is made from grain and pure Irish spring water.
* Boru is quadruple distilled for smoothness, then filtered through ten feet of charcoal for purity.
* Wine Enthusiast gave Boru Vodka a "92" rating.
* Boru is available in original, citrus and orange flavors.
Copyright 2016 Internet Wines & Spirits. All rights reserved.