[ Home > Spirits > Rum > Gold / Aged Rums > English Harbour Rum 5 year Old ]|
English Harbour Five Year Rum has superior exellence and flavour. Viewed by Rum Connoisseurs in the Caribbean as an impeccably smooth, light bodied Rum. This Rum is aged in oak casks and is a minimum of five years old.
- Molasses is fermented for 24 to 36 hours in open-top fermenters
- A combination of wild and commercial yeast is used
- A five-column copper continuous still is used for distillation
- Maturation takes place in non-temperature controlled warehouses
- Rum is matured in ex-bourbon barrels
- 40% ABV
GOLD MEDAL - The Fifty Best, 2017
DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL, BEST RUM - WSWA Tasting Competition, 2016
91 POINTS - Ultimate Spirits Challenge, 2016
Copyright 2017 Internet Wines & Spirits. All rights reserved.