[ Home > Asom Broso Anejo Tequila ]|
At first, you are puzzled, if not thrilled, by the semisweet, delicate, honey-like opening sniffs; the honey component expands to include vanilla, buttercream and light toffee. Finishes smoothly, with a honeyed sweetness.
* Extra Aged at least 5 years in French Oak casks
* Comparable to an aged Cognac or Armagnac
* Smooth and Mellow, sipping tequila
* Named “Best of the Best” by the prestigious Robb Report
* Best served at or below room temperature in a snifter
* Prepared with only the best hand selected agave plants
* 7-10 year old, 100% Blue Agave
* Old fashioned methods using state of the art modern technology
* Multiple distillation and filtration processes
Copyright 2016 Internet Wines & Spirits. All rights reserved.