[ Home > Spirits > Tequila > Silver/Blanco Tequila > Asom Broso Silver Tequila ]|
Opening nose emits zesty scents of fennel, licorice, anise and dried herbs; aeration brings out off-dry elements of milk chocolate, agave juice, olive brine, rye bread and green olive. Palate entry is peppery and astringent then at mid-palate flavors of sweet pepper and ripe agave meld. Concludes toasty and mellow.
* Awarded “Top Tequila” at the 2008 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
* Best served neat and chilled or as the basis for many ultra-premium mixed drinks
* Recommended mixed drink: AsomRita Margarita
* Prepared with only the best hand selected agave plants
* 7-10 year old, 100% Blue Agave
* Old fashioned methods using state of the art modern technology
* Multiple distillation and filtration processes
Copyright 2018 Internet Wines & Spirits. All rights reserved.